Stephen Furtick Biography
Larry Stevens “Steven” Furtick Jr. popularly known as Stephen Furtick is an American Baptist evangelical Christian pastor, author, and award-winning songwriter of Elevation Worship. He is also the founder and senior pastor of Elevation Church, based in Charlotte.
Steven Furtick Age| Nationality
He was born on the 19th February 1980 and is therefore currently 42 years old. Being born in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States of America, he is of the American nationality and of white ethnicity.
Steven Furtick Height| Weight
He stands at an estimated height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 72 pounds. He also has black hair and dark brown eyes. More details about his physical appearance and other body measurements are currently not known and will be updated as soon as we get to find out from him or from other reliable sources.
Steven Furtick Family| Parents| Siblings
He was born to his parents Faith Furtick and Larry Stevens. Further details about his parents whereabouts and whether he was raised up with siblings or not are currently not known and will be updated as soon as we find out.
Steven Furtick Wife| Married| Divorced
Furtick is a married man. He was married to Holly Furtick in 2002 and the duo have three children Abby Furtick, Elijah Furtick and Graham Furtick. They have lived happily ever since.
Steven Furtick Education
He went to Berkeley High School where he was trained to be a leader, and a preacher. At the age of 16, after reading the book Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala, he felt called to pastor a church in a major city. Furtick then received a Bachelor of Arts in communications from North Greenville University and a Master of Divinity from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Steven Furtick Books
- Sun Stand Still: What Happens When You Dare to Ask God for the Impossible
- Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God’s Voice Above All Others
- Greater: Dream Bigger. Start Smaller. Ignite God’s Vision for Your Life.
- (Des)Calificado: Dios puede escribir historias extraordinarias con vidas ordinarias
- Crash the Chatterbox Participant’s Guide: Hearing God’s Voice Above All Others
- Seven-Mile Miracle: Journey into the Presence of God Through the Last Words of Jesus
- Greater DVD: Ignite God’s Vision for Your Life
- Sun Stand Still Devotional: A Forty-Day Experience to Activate Your Faith
- Love, Dating, and Other Insanities. Relationships Without Regret
- Greater Participant’s Guide
- Seven-Mile Miracle DVD: Experience the Last Words of Christ as Never Before
Steven Furtick Tattoo
He has a tattoo of his face on his arm.
Steven Furtick House
In 2013, Furtick and his wife built their dream home on 19 acres of land. The home cost $1.78 million and Furtick claimed that he paid for it with the money he made from sales of his book and not the proceeds from the church.
Steven Furtick Net worth
His estimated net worth is approximately $60 million. As a pastor, he has an average income of about $52,344. More details about his wealth, assets, properties, cars he owns, private jets and villas and so much more are currently not known and will be updated soon.